This Week's Weight Loss: 1lb
Total Weight Loss: 15lb

Thursday 9 January 2014

Day 5

...and I've had my first diet dream. Ordering pepperoni pizza before realising my terrible mistake, being confronted with a stack of delicious leftover pancakes in the fridge... it's funny but I'll admit I was glad when I woke up and realised I hadn't actually done any of it!

Yesterday I went to Tesco to stock up on more food and they have a new (to me) healthy eating range of chilled meals which look really fresh and delicious! Miles away from the "reduced fat" claggy pastas you sometimes get. I also got some more tea - Twinings Cherry & Cinnamon is my new favourite.

Today I'm going out for sushi with a friend. Luckily they have nutritional information and all the food is low-calorie, but it'll be a test of maintaining my diet without being difficult and annoying for my friend. When I first dieted 7 years ago I was far too rigid when it came to enjoying myself with other people, and I came across like an asshole. It's a hard balance, but seeing as it's the first week of my diet I think I do need to stick fast to it :-)

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment