This Week's Weight Loss: 1lb
Total Weight Loss: 15lb

Thursday 13 February 2014

Week 6, Day 5

This is more a Lisa-in-general post than a diet post.

I had my first session with my mental health worker today. I left with a gentle starting point to try and tackle my fatigue, and the option of doing more if I'm up to it.

I think I'm going to try and think of this in the same way I'm thinking of my diet. Before I started it was easy to despair and think, "Oh god, I've gone past the point of return. How on Earth do I get from this huge weight back to the healthy weight I once was?". But it's really helped to break my weight loss down, having this smaller (yet still significant) goal of losing 20lb so I'm no longer clinically obese.

So with my fatigue and depression I've been so upset and frustrated that I can't just get up, be well and go to work. Maybe I need to shift my focus to smaller, more realistic goals and not panic about the big one until I'm within reach of achieving it?

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment