This Week's Weight Loss: 1lb
Total Weight Loss: 15lb

Sunday 23 February 2014

Week 7 Weigh-In

I just weighed myself and this week I've stayed the same weight. This is not a surprise at all because I've had a really terrible week diet-wise. I had three very fatty, unhealthy meals and in between wasn't counting my calories properly.

As I've already written about, I had my first therapy session last Thurday. This week I've tried to take steps to combat my fatigue and had some success - I saw my nanna on Sunday, managed to go to my voluntary job on Monday and I also went into town and joined the university library as an alumnus! This all made me feel quite positive but, as I tackled this problem, my grasp over my other problems seemed to slip. I didn't make the connection at first but then I realised that I'd ordered a takeaway for the first time in 7 weeks, gotten lazy with my daily allowance and was having even more cravings for bad food - it probably wasn't a coincidence :-)

I won't see my mental health worker again until March 6th so, in the meantime, I'm going to focus on getting my diet back on track and work on my fatigue only as far as it doesn't make the rest of my life fall apart. Today has gotten off to a good start: for breakfast I've had porridge and an Options hot chocolate mixed with coffee!

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment