This Week's Weight Loss: 1lb
Total Weight Loss: 15lb

Sunday 5 January 2014

Day 1

It is officially 50 minutes into Day 1 of my diet and I haven't given in and stuffed my face with cake yet. SUCCESS!

This first day might be difficult, not least because my healthy groceries won't be arriving until between 12 and 8pm. Hopefully there will be something suitable in the house to tide me over! One thing I've done to help me along is to buy one of those reusable Starbucks-esque cups from Primark to hold lots of nice tea. Fruit and herbal teas have no calories yet feel like a luxury, fill you up and flush out your system. Perfect! Another thing I've done is to download a diary app for my Start screen where I can keep track of my daily points allowance and what I'm eating.

Of course I don't really have any dietary progress to report so far (other than 50 cake-free minutes), so I'll put my starting weight here: 15st 1lb.

Wish me luck!

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment