This Week's Weight Loss: 1lb
Total Weight Loss: 15lb

Sunday 2 February 2014

Week 4 Weigh-In

This week I have lost 2lb!

This is a landmark week as it means I have lost 10lb in total, halfway towards my goal of no longer being obese. I was a bit worried as I'd sneakily weighed myself during the week and the scales didn't seem to be moving, but I got there in the end :-)

Now the initial weeks of weight loss have gone I'll realistically be expecting to lose 1-2lb a week. If I don't manage that then I'll look at my calorie intake and try to tweak it.

I've also been trying to do a little exercise, but unfortunately due to my fatigue issues I'm not managing anything that would really make a difference. Being as inactive as I am will probably hamper my weight loss. On the bright side, I have a first appointment for therapy in a couple of weeks' time so that may help me learn to do more! Wish me luck.

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment