This Week's Weight Loss: 1lb
Total Weight Loss: 15lb

Friday 7 February 2014

Week 5, Day 6

I can't believe I've been dieting for over a month and have lost 10lb! But I have been struggling for the past couple of days, which is why I'm writing a post tonight. Fortunately it's not a giving-up-and-ordering-a-huge-pizza struggle, rather that I've been feeling like I want a few more points over my daily allowance (and I did go a point over on Tuesday). If anything I'm used to having a couple of points left over each day, so it's bothering me. I don't know if it's a hormonal issue or if I'm just feeling a little greedy!

On the positive side I've looked up some numbers online and, in theory, I could eat up to 2110 calories per day and not gain weight. Since my points allowance equals about 1320 calories per day it would take a lot of extra WeightWatchers cake slices for things to go completely wrong! So if I have a bad day, the most important thing will be to keep counting points and stick to low-calorie "cheats" rather than just giving up and going on a binge. That way, the worst that will happen is that my weight loss will slow down for the week.

On the negative side, of course, I'm worried that if I give myself some leeway I'll get lazy and want to go over my points allowance every day. I am so bad with self-moderation and need the structure of a daily limit! So I do hope my appetite settles down soon.

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment